Sunday, January 22, 2012

  • Whatever you are going through remember: God brings us into deep waters, not to drown us, but to cleanse us!


Kadyn has been working hard on sitting up and now today he has begun to try and sit without his hands supporting himself in front of him. Of course this has led to many falls, and many backwards falls. He does not cry, but gets a tad frustrated and he will get right back up and try again. I almost have to encourage him to take a small break. 

I am going to try and get more pictures of him doing so. Right now he is taking a break and playing with his feet so my heart can be at ease for a little bit that he won't be hurting himself. I just hope all the falls do not mess with his shunt, or move it at all. *EEK*


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am amazed at the progess he's making so fast. He is the cutest kid EVER, and so determined! Maybe put a bunch of pillows around him as he tries?