Monday, January 16, 2012

I've waited so long

I waited nine months to see you're face. To know your fate,

then I waited three months to bring you home, to love you so

Then I was 3 years to get you free of your terrible seizures

Then I waited 6 months to get you into school

I waited 3 years and 1 week of school to see you hold your head up again

I waited 3 years and 2 weeks of school to see you try to crawl

I waited 3 years and 3 weeks of school to see you do this:









YES KADYN CAN SIT UP NOW! :D

10 comments:

dave said...

yes! i knew he could do it. nice job Kadyn, I'm so very proud of you. hey Sara you should get a video of him sitting up on youtube.

Kristen said...

Wow, he is just blossoming in school! How exciting!

Historical sites with charmine said...

This is wonderful! Thanks be to god and keep trusting in god,expecting more good news.Proud of you Kadyn!! It was worth the wait.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Never stop believing in him, mama1

tiaraaa said...

Wow! Great job Kadyn :D I've been following your blog since 2009, and this makes me happy :') One thing for sure, more and more great things will come from this little man :)

Love from Indonesia,
Tiara♥

Sue Z said...

Oh that is just wonderful!! There's no holding him back now!!!

KimN said...

That is awesome! Way to go Kadyn!

momof2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LCarvalho said...

Wow, 3 weeks at school and you're sitting up? Give it 3 more and you'll be standing, 6 more and you'll be running around the new house! Great job Kadyn, keep it like that!!!:D

Jennifer said...

Wonderful blog, you are a great Mom, smile and be proud of your handsome boy!

Good for you Kadyn!