Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sometimes no matter how many prayers we pray, or how many tears we shed, or how many hearts get broken. God says no, because God has a better way and answer.


Kadyn is back in the hospital. Although we are getting ready to go home today. Or at least that is the word. We are waiting on papers and I am waiting on my free meal :D 

This time his hand had swelled up and became blue and red. It looks better today so we have no idea what had happened other than possibly a skin rash of some kind. So he is getting cream for it and will be sent home here soon I hope. He is in bed right now and eating his bottle. 

2 comments:

KimN said...

Sorry to hear that, I hope it heals soon.

Its funny because I was pretty sure I saw you in the parking structure of Children's on Tuesday about 10:15AM (while I circled up and down about 4 times trying to find a spot). I checked here to see if Kadyn was in the hospital b/c he wasn't with you when I saw you but I didn't see anything about it so I assumed it wasn't you.

Unknown said...

I cant remember if you lived in Ohio or not, but if you do and you need someone to talk to while your at childrens hospital I can come and visit. Im a medical assistant and a mom of 4.