Saturday, September 15, 2012

1/2 Month of Storms

This month seems like the worst month ever. Seems like this storm is almost hurricane status yet, I know soon there will be a rainbow. I just need some patience. I just have to keep reminding my storm, that my God is bigger than the thunder and lighting.

This month we have gone through a lot. Kadyn had one of the worst seizures on his life, our precious dog passed away, Harvey hurt his toe and I had to take him to the hospital, and finally Harvey was just in a car accident in the new truck we just bought. Everything happens for a reason. I do know though that storms don't last forever, and eventually God will open up the skies for us and let his sun shine down upon us. I just have to keep myself positive, praying and keep my faith alive. I do know this.

Since returning to school Kadyn did come down with a lil bug, but that seem to have passed. He is eating better now that the weather is cooler and his moods seem to be better. I know this month is not over yet, and I am praying that it will only get better.

Keep the Faith Alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your family. Thank God that Harvey wasn't injured critically in the accident, and Kadyn is recovering well from that nasty seizure and terrible bug. God is still with you in the midst of the storms, and allowing things to not be to overbearing, and not as severe as a hurricane. May God continue to Bless you and your precious family.

Maria from Spain said...

Sara, you're not alone. Sorry to hear that Komet passed away. But you have that little sweet dog you found. Keep on praying for you all.