Monday, January 20, 2014

Keep on pushing on!

Cherish every moment because they are only little once. 















Growing so big now. It's hard to imagine just 5 months ago I was in the hospital giving birth to Kyle. My successful VBAC baby and I am so proud that I was able to do it!

6 Years ago I was undergoing major surgery to bring my little miracle into this world. Doctors doubted he would even live but he is still here and happy. Sure life may not be always fair to him, throwing him into the ER or the OR sometimes but with a smile always on his face he pulls through it all! It amazing how much he has grown in 6 years. How much he has learned and how smart he is. He may not be able to walk, talk sit or stand but he can think and figure things out. I love him soo much!

Every minute I think about how blessed I am with my children. I mean who else has a 5 month old that has been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old and who else has a 6 year old who was given a death sentence before he was even born. I am truly blessed and I absolutely love being a mommy!

0 comments: