Friday, July 17, 2015

A life of epilepsy

It's amazing 9 years ago when pregnant with my oldest son, I didn't think to worry about anything. Even after getting the news that my son would be born with hydrocephalus, being told he would need surgery to place a shunt and things should be fine. Little did I know when my 7lb 11oz sweet baby boy came into this world that the struggle to live would be much more than I anticipated. Now that all the huge issues have been taken care of and Kadyn is at his most healthiest e has been in years there is 1 issue that we seem to struggle with the most and that is his epilepsy. When he was born he wasn't born with epilepsy. It happened when he got his first shunt infection. His first and probably worst bout of meningitis. He started having seizures then and since then they seem to change and get worse. We have battled this ongoing health issue for years. You name the medication we have tried it and for Kadyn he had the opposite affect. He would have more seizures and more intense seizures while on medication. We have also been on the ketogenic diet for years, which has seemed to help the most. He doesn't have as many anymore. Kadyn also recently had a vns placed, which I am less then impressed with for him, but hay we tried. It's time to just face it, and deal with it. Kadyn has untraceable epilepsy. He will continue to have seizures no matter what we do. No matter the medication, diet restrictions or devices his seizures will pop through. Being able to control them and get them to stop while at home is my only concern. Which I have been able to do with his Diastat. It's all that matters to me. I can't cure Kadyn, I can't fix everything that he has going on with him, and let's be honest I don't know how much time I have with him. I can only

Hope I have forever with him, but I'm too much of a realist to play into the positive people's suggestions that he can out live me. Kadyn is the most amazing kid I know! I love him with all my heart and soul. I just find it fascinating that he has come so far when he was given such an awful prognosis. One thing for sure, I'll cherish everyday that I have with him! 

3 comments:

Mary.W said...

I would love to know how Kadyn is doing, I have followed your blogs since he was a baby.

Hope all is well,
Mary

Madonaldo said...

Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
Fibroid
High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
Diabetes
Infection, regular body pains
Blockage from the fallopian Tube
Cyst from the ovaries
Unpleasant smell from the virginal
Irregular menstruation
Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
Infertility for easy Conception.......
Erectile dysfunction treatment
Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
Get your ex back
Happiness in relationship
Command respect in the society
Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
Impotent solution
Obesity solution
Romanticism solutions
Cancer of the blood
Sickle cell
Epilepsy
Lupus disease
Insomnia
Parkinson disease
General consultation
Those are the things he does, You can simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

tasha moore said...

I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....