Tuesday, June 10, 2008

YAY



Kadyn spoon fed really well today. I was so proud of him. He had applesauce and really took well to it. He played with it in his mouth with his fingers and i just let him, and eventually he swallowed it. Then it was my putting it in his mouth, him just leaveing it in his mouth for a minute and then swallowing. Kadyn took 7 bites and then wanted his bottle. I was very proud. Its a huge start for him, and a huge step in the right direction. I decided to feed him half a bottle first them start the spoon and he did great! I was a proud mommy. Im always a proud mommy, but that moment made me happy lol. I am hoping he will do well again his next feeding, that way i can get him back on track and eating foods again. All i can say is he is trying, well today is going to be a nice day, im taking kadyn for a walk....

:-)

0 comments: