Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KADYN!!!

Thats right my lil man is a year old today. Been through so much this year. recap?

Well of course one year ago today, at 8:11 am i met the most beautiful baby boy ever. They way he looked at me when i first saw him i will never forget! Kadyn has been through a lot of struggles. He has had nine surgeries to date, and has battled two shunt infections. He is a strong boy who wants to live. He has been in and out of the hospital and has dealt with seizers and colds and flus and everything u can think of. He is amazing. I remeber when i first held him i knew, that there would be no love like his, when i was away from his for a week it was horrible. I remeber it like it was yesterday when the transport team came and took him away and then harveys calling my telling me he was in surgery and that whole time i was pretty muhc out of it and drugged up but i still remeber being scared. I dont miss those moments at all.

kadyns gotten so big, still lil for his age but a big boy. He amazes me with the way he talks and babbles, and how he just rolls to get where he wants to go. I lvoe him soo much

happy first b day my love!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! Happy birthday Kadyn!!!!

Kristen said...

Kadyn amazes me too!! I think it's great the way he babbles. That is so fun!!

Happy Birthday Kadyn!!

Anonymous said...

hi Kadyn,

Happy Birthday and hope you are healthy and have a wonderful and successful life.