Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soooo proud

So im so proud of my handsome little guy.He was doing his therapy. He doesnt really like it but he is used to not doing it.

He is doing sooooo good. He makes me so proud! I love him! Kadyns neck is becoming stronger and stronger, he tries harder and harder, and is starting to like therapy. His favorite is his therapy ball when he is at work! He loves that thing. He just laughs and laughs and he trys to lift his head so much. he wants to. He also was getting on his knees he wants to go go go. Im so impressed by his spirit. Gosh he is just getting soooooo big! Im going to cry. Anyways hope everyone is going to have a goodnight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
I love the pics & vidoes of Kadyn. I will be having a son w/ hydro in Sept. and watching Kadyn helps me to understand what I will soon be going through. Thanks for having this blog! Your an inspiration to all moms out there who have a special needs child.
I sent you an email. Was wondering if you got it?