Saturday, September 6, 2008

<3

I am sooo stoked right now. I just got off the phone with Harvey and we both agreed that we are going to get a place together. It will be best to raise our son living in the same household. We think by him being with both Harvey and i pretty much at all times, he will thrive even more, and it will also teach Kadyn that no matter the circumstances we are a family and families are important. Im pretty excited. Just because its hard to set rules for my son and also follow and respect my parents. I mean i hate to tell my parents no when it comes to Kadyn because i feel im disrespecting them in thier own house. So Harvey and i decided to just get our own place. His brother Jonathon is going to move in also, he needs to get out of his situation, so we are going to all move intogether. We are most likely going to get a townhouse, three bedrooms so Kadyn can have his own room. He has always had his own room and i dont want to take that away from him. I'll feel bad. So I'm not 100% sure what is going on and its not going to happen over night. I'm probably going to have to go back to work full time, due to me having to pay more money for insurance, plus to help with groceries and what not. I think it will be nice, I need to know what its like to not have to rely on my mom and dad. They will just have to baby sit once in awhile, and Harvey is going to have to getused to little sleep. I can't wait for the day i don't have to work anymore and i could just stay home with Kadyn.

Well Kadyn is just rolling all over, im going to make his medicaine bottle then put him to bed for the night. Have to go chase him. :-)

0 comments: