Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kadyn sleeping


There is nothing like a little baby sleeping. I love it. Kadyn sleeps so peaceful looking. He is sooo precious.

I love how he just sleeps throught the night, and he just looks so comfy. Its cherish these moments. Being able to watch him sleep, and being able to play with him.kadyn surely is my little angel. He is so handsome and just too sweet. He is always happy, and just always smiling. He does the cheesiet smile. Oh Kadyn is trying to do patty cake. He is trying to mimick my mom when she does it, its too cute. well...just wanted to share this wonderful picture of /kadyn!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is a sweet sweet picture. I love how you can see his reflection. It makes for a very artistic photo.

Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Myra, My niece was born with hydrocephalus, she's 19 now. I kinda know what your going threw, my sister would know more. Kadyn is adorable!! I see he has alot of love, thats good for him. God bless him:) If ever you want to ask a question I could let my sister know, it would be no problem:) my email-MFAIRYORELLANO@YAHOO.COM.