Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok, its 3am

I think there is something really wrong with my lil guy. He wont eat barely, he isnt sleeping at all, and he just keeps screaming and screaming, not really crying but screaming. I give him his bottle he takes a couple sucks and he just drops it. He never used to drop it before. Its driving me crazy, the screaming is. My head is pounding, this has been going on all day and i can't take it anymore. I don't know what to think of this. It has been raining all day today, but im sure the rain wouldnt affect him...or maybe Im so confused. My head hurts, i want to cry while he is screaming. Everytime he drops the bottle i get up and put it back in his mouth, I've tried holding it and even then he takes two sucks and pushes it away. He has been cranky all day long, i tried orgel and motrin and tylenol for his teething, thought maybe that was it, but nothing had worked, i check his temp earlier and it was 99.5. IM going to check now...still 99.5. Im a little worried, because last time he ran a fever with no sign of infection it was his shunt. I'm going to see how he acts tomorrow. I'm going to see if he acts a little better. I'm just a bit worried about him. He has been acting funny for two days now, and today has been worst of all. He is still smiling and such, but thats only when i'm right playing and it takes a lot to get a smile. Idk, i have my mom thinking im nuts. I can't sleep, im checking on Kadyn to make sure he is okay. This is going to be a long night. He woke up once whined then when back to sleep. HE NEVER DOES THAT. He has cold sweats, im hoping im being over dramatic, but whenver it rains it pours.


I don't think i'm going to be sleeping tonight.

I'm busy hoping and praying that its maybe just the weather?

2 comments:

Cayle said...

I will pray that he will be okay.
x3

Anonymous said...

I hope for both of your sakes that he is OK. I can't even imagine what he is going thru and he can't express himself yet.
Sincerely,
Sange