Saturday, October 18, 2008

First

Yes, today is going to be Kadyns first hair cut. Im stoked and sad at the same time. I really dont want to cut my sons hair. I just dont want to. I love it long but i guess he is begining to look like a little girl and we cant have that. So his daddy and I are off to go take him. Im a little nervous because who knows if they wash thier hands after or what? But he needs it. He really does. After that we are going to work on some therapy things. Oh and yes there will be pictures of kadyns hair cut!


So im planning a trip to virgina in four weeks. Kadyn is going to stay with his daddy while im gone. If you havent guess, im going to visit with my boyfriend. Yes i know long distance, but he makes me happy. I think Kadyn is safer here with his daddy, and i wouldnt mind the mini vacation. I am going to miss kadyn terribly but....its safer that he stay here. I havent posted a picture of him have it??

So this is him and I. I dont know why we have my I but oh i think i was drinking beer and i was excited that the guy didnt ID me. Anyways He is the grooms best friend, they live down the street from each other practicly, also, im the brides best friend. Well his name is Donald, i should say and we walked down the ilse together during the wedding and were inseperable since. I dont know, he just amazes me. Its going to be hard yes, but we both know this, we watched our best friends go through this an dnow they are married. Anyways. Just thought id share this with yall. IM going to shwoer and get ready to go get kadyns hair cut

Happy sweetest day everyone

1 comments:

moryta said...

SPAIN
COMO ME ALEGRO DE VERDAD DE VER ESTAS NUEVAS FOTOS DE TU HIJO.
ESTÁ HERMOSO.
SEGUID ASÍ.
ERES UNA MADRE CORAJE.
karmelestevez@yahoo.es