Thursday, October 16, 2008

GOOD NEWS

So they decieded that it wasn't his shunt. No surgery, but I don't know because my child has been really irritable latley. I don't know. Nothing makes him happy. I'm spoiling him now with chocolate milk, but that was the only way to get him to stop fussing. So that what he gets, whatever makes him happy. We are home now though. We were allowed to go home after his EEG yesterday. I didn't have time to update becuase Kadyn and I both just passed out. Well, we are suppose to get an apnea monitar for Kadyn. I decided this because when i woke up the other day Kadyn was siezuring and who knows how long he was siezureing before i heard him. So, we finally just asked for it and we are going to get it. That was the last straw.

Anyways.
Kadyn fell asleep. He woke up at 7am this morning and is already napping at 9:38am. I don't know. I beleive maybe this is going to lead to another shunt failure. I don't know. It's been every two-four weeks we have been at childrens. The other day was two hospital rides. Kadyn also had to get an IO. That is when they stick a thick needle into his leg and down into his bone marrow. Yes, I'm glad i was outside talking to the paramedics for that. I took a couple pictures of it before they took it out, but i think im going to dedicate my next entry on education of those. I am going to research them and everything.

Well things are going good
I am going to lay kadyn down in his bed

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad to hear you're home. I'm still praying and hoping Kadyn returns to his happy smiley self.