Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kadyn Update YAY

Kadyn, has been doing really good on his three medications. He has been siezure free since. I'm very thankful for that! Harvey was talking to me about this place out the way that just deals with brain issues for children. He doesn't understand like i do, that shunts fail, they can fail a day later, a week, or months after being put in. There isn't anything that one neurosurgan can do to prevent it. It happens. I guess if Harvey went with me more to appointments he would of found this out. Infections can't be prevented either, skin infections can but not all treatment is going to work. You just have to go with the flow basically and just prepare yourself for this whole thing. Harvey never prepared himself, I don't think he wanted to, but thats his own fault for not going to anything. So, I'm very understanding of everything. None of the doctors have done any harm to my child, so why should i start all over when I may be startign all over in a few months? So I think I am going to stay where I'm at.

Kadyn has this thing where he loves to just scream scream scream. He thinks it's funny. I find it not funny!! He is just being silly but when I wake up to that i don't find it very funny. Oh well.

Anyways, I think once the fall colors start coming in Im going to take Kadyn to Elizabeth Park and take some fall pictures of him. He has this cute sweater that i love, i bought it from childrens place and i normally dont buy things in there becuase that are uber expencive. That sweater was on sale, and it made me happy so i bought it.

I am going to start crafting things again but I'm not sure when. I want to acaully make something useful. Like clotheing or whatever.

Well today Kadyn will be spending time with his daddy. I'm going to my friends wedding rehersal and then out to dinner and stuff

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad to hear you're going to stay right where you are. I think that is a very wise choice.

I hope you share some of those fall pictures you plan to take. Those sound fabulous. And I'm so curious as to what this sweater looks like. I'm a sucker for fall/winter sweaters! So cute!

Kristen said...

Hi! It's been awhile since your last post. That's not typical of you. You must be really busy. Hope all is going well. Take care!