Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess who is feeling better

Kadyn is feeling a lot better. He is up on a regular patient floor and schedualed to go home tomorrow pending on one of his medications and him too. He still isn't feeling good but he is looking better. I am so happy.

Yesterday I had to go home in the middle of the night because of a horrible migrane. I had to have Harvey come get me because I wasn't sure if I was coming down with something or not. But I am feeling better today so I am going to stay the night here. I brought tylenol with me this time just incase.

I am glad that I can sleep in his room now. Hopefully this is our last night here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember there are many others there with you too... and waiting to hear about how much Kadyn enjoyed his Xmas presents :-)
Keep us updated as much as u can! Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great. Glad he is doing better and you all can go home and celebrate Christmas together.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I just watched your video on youtube and just HAD to come to your blogspot! Your son is sooo beautiful. My son was also born with a condition. His is lissencephaly (smooth brain.) I would love to talk. I am 26 and in Texas. If you'd like to see us: www.myspace.com/hewillwalk.
I would love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I was away last week and didn't have internet access. I'm very sorry to come back and learn that Kadyn has had such a hard time. So glad to hear that he is doing better though. Stay strong!

Kristen said...

It's wonderful news to hear that Kadyn is feeling better. I'm sure you are excited to get home to relax and celebrate Christmas all together.