Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kadyn's List







Well, Kadyn has a lot wrong with him. He has influenza A and B, Rotavirus, and a shunt malfunction. He is going in tomorrow to get his shunt revised. They are also going to add another cathiter to it. Oh boy. His temp has been anywhere from 100 to 104. He is still on the ventilator and still a sleep. He is still in the PICU. So, well I am not in the best of moods and my family is blowing up my phone but right now, I just don't feel like talking to them about it. I am not ready to right now. I just want to trade places with Kadyn right now. HE looks so lifeless, i hate it hate it hate it!! Kadyn's never been intubated unless he was having surgery. He always was able to breath on his own and be his normal self, but with so many things wrong with him right now, it's understandable. Well. I of course just wanted to update everyone on Kadyn. He is
stable, but still running a temp.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be continuing to pray for Kadyn,you and Harvey. Do you need anything?

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Prayers are heading your way, and I am soo sorry to hear that you have to deal with this over Christmas. He's strong and so are you!

Chris Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

We're sending extra prayers and love your way!

Anonymous said...

You suprise me, all this stress and complications, yet you still keep your chin up, i wish your family all the best, and many happy years.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Praying hard for Kadyn! I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of this now, but Thank God he has such a protective and wonderful momma! Take care of your little guy and keep us posted.