Friday, January 23, 2009

Ahhh moving

So i've never made a big move in my life. I can honestly say, I don't like it. I didn't realize how much stuff that I had then mix it in with someone else's! OH boy!. Well here is how things are. Since this house isn't really Harveys and Mine, It's really his brother Jonathon's. But we have our own "apartment" here. Which is downstairs. Finished basement, had checked for everything you can think of. The basement here is warm and amazing! I love it. We haven't finished our rooms yet but Kadyn is bunking in Harvey and my room until his room his finished. His walls are 3 are light green and one will be forest green ceiling is sky blue and trim will be forest green. We are going to sponge on dinosaurs onto his walls and glow and the dark stars will be put on his ceiling. In two cornors there are going to be trees painted with the truck being some wooden shelves.

Harvey's and My room is Minnie Mouse Pink, and Bright Orange. It's nice. Kadyn loves looking at it. two walls are pink and one is orange our fourth wall has a curtain that goes across the wall and it is pink n Orange. Our bedding we haven't gotten yet so it's leopard print like my old room at my parents. Kadyn's bedding is staying the same because it still matches. Our living room doesn't have any furniture in it nor do we have a dining room table or anything yet LOL! But all of our rooms are finished and we have a kitchen area!! Yay.

Kadyn luckly hasn't show any problems with being here, he still sleeps. His only issue is his cold, which as long as I keep motrin in him every 6 hours he is happy. So that is what I have been doing, If he gets a high fever tomorrow I am going to just take him into the hospital because I don't want it to be an ear infection or anything. So lets hope Kadyn's fever is a lot lower tomorrow. 101.0 is too high. Luckly, Kadyn hasn't suffered any horrible siezures from it. He has had 3 little onces between yesterday and today. Which is okay to not take him in, but i reported it, and the Neurologist said that with a such high fever that siezures are very common. She said no to worry about it unless he goes into one of his realy bad ones that he won't come out of. So i have had my diastat with me where ever we go. He hasn't been allowed to go anywhere, and any company that was suppose to come see him has been canceled.

Well I am going to go now. I am gong to try and catch up on some sleep. Hopefully

Goodnight friends

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree with you, moving is not fun!! It's exhausting! I hope you were able to get some rest last night.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across the video of your son whenever he was first born, and girl he is truly a miracle baby! Words cannot explain the joy I feel for you and your family that he has made it through. Im so amazed at his turn around. God bless you all! What a rough road you've been down. Take care, God bless, and may God bless you all more and more each day.

In Christ, Simber
simber79@live.com