Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kadyn can read minds?? I think so

So I took Kadyns temp last night and he was feverish, I gave him motrin and put him to bed. He woke up this morning and the first thing I just thought in my head was " young man if you have a fever I am going to just leave you at the hospital with Dr ham becuase obviously you like it there!" Now, i just thought that in my head and chuckled. Humoring myself, to prepare me for whatever I may find. So i take his temp....98.8. So thats not bad at all. I looked at him and just said, you must of heard what I was thinking Mr, and he smiled. He is in bed now, I'm trying to make him nap. Not working. I want to get him on some kind of schedual. Its not working. LOL. So hopefully, he just has a slight fever from teething, and yesterdays jump maybe from me haveing so many layers on him and it was warm in the house. He is happier today than yesterday.

He likes grape motrin too, i found that out, he acually swallows it. I was surprised. Also, Walgreens here is running a sale 2 walgreens brand motrin for the price of one. BOGO!!! Woot. It's childrens brand motrin, and I called his peditricain and asked if I could give him Childrens now, seeing as he is 18 months, and he said yes but just give him half the dosage on the box. So I did, it works faster and makes longer. Which is awesome. I love it! Plus it tastes better too.

Well, I am going to re-fill my Mind reading Childs bottle back up and hopefully he will nap. :-) LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kaydn being okay!!! I heard somewhere a long time ago that the 'store' brands of OTC medications are often actually better for the user than 'name' brands since they usually have less unnecessary additional ingredients... whether it's true or not I don't know, but I always used the store brands.....

Kristen said...

What a relief Kadyn is feeling better. Being in the hospital always messes up a baby's schedule. Good luck getting him back on.

carrieedgecomb said...

Im glad to hear he is doing better. Hospitals always mess with a baby/kids sleep schedule.