Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ohhhh man Kadyn thinks it's singing time i guess

So I am sitting here in bed, redoing my myspace layout, and I hear noises, like vocies, so now I start to think I am going crazy because I swear Kadyn was sleeping, and Harveys grandma and mom are all the way in the basement, plus Kadyns music is on, so i listen harder I open the door, i walk out of my room and i here... DADADADADADADA.......DADADADADA.....DADADADADA.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaAAAAAAAAAAAMAMAMMAAMAMMAMAMAMAMA

It was like he was singing it, I fell on my side and just cracked up. I was acually rolling on the floor. Never in my life did I think I would ever roll on the floor and laugh. So I go in to check on him when I pull myself together, and I just wish I had a camera. He had his bottle up to his mouth like he was singing into his bottle. It was amazing.

So I took Kadyn bottle and it was empty. So i gave him more and he drifted off to sleep. I guess he really wanted a refill.

Oh something Harvey and I learned today. Kadyns nipples can screw on to the top of the pedisure bottles. Saves on cleaning bottles everyday :-) So thats what we have been doing. He liked it better too becuase then we dont have to keep filling his little 4-5oz bottles whenever he finishes, and it's easier to keep track of his intake. I have been recording it in my Mothers planner that harvey got for me for Christmas. It's awesome. He got it from Meijers. I think it really helps because I can write down all Kadyns appointments and mine or harveys, It has a spot for Childs things to do, and Parents things to do. It was morning, afternoon, and evening schedual for the parents. It's awesome! Tomorrow Kadyn starts therapy again. I feel confident enough that he will be able to handle it. He hasn't had any in a while becuase it seemed like everytime he was suppoes to go something came up. He was sick, or seizures or something. He has been doing great lately. NO fever at all, his temp is normal. I have been giving him motrin now for pain. He is cutting like a million teeth at once.

Anyways. I am going to go finish my myspace page now LOL!!!

3 comments:

BIKY said...

everything is going to be just fine you must to believe it
you have a beautiful baby boy and iam telling you that he is going to all right i can see it into his eyes
faith always help I have a personal experience

Anonymous said...

....And your mother's planner will make an interesting momento to look back through when he's all grown up and moved away to his exciting and distinguished grown up life... Can you picture "Dr. Sterling"? Or, "Professor Sterling" :-)

Anonymous said...

....And your mother's planner will make an interesting momento to look back through when he's all grown up and moved away to his exciting and distinguished grown up life... Can you picture "Dr. Sterling"? Or, "Professor Sterling" :-)