Monday, January 5, 2009

Kadyn David

So, I had someone, acually Harveys brother asked me where I got the name Kadyn David from. Well. Harvey, I told him that he could name his first born son. Well, he wasn't giving me any ideas and I really liked the name Kadyn. So I decided Kadyn. I liked that spelling too. So, Harvey hated it, and since Harvey wasn't showing any concern about what his son's name was, I told him okay, I like Kadyn and I like Dakota. You pick which one or throw something else at me. He picked Kadyn. I told him to pick the middle name, and he picked David. David has meaning behind it. It's Harveys real dad's name, who he doesn't know and has never met, but I think deep down inside he would like to meet his real dad. Harvey is acually named after his step dad, that is why he is a Jr. So, I don't know. We were going to name him Kadyn Ryan in memory of Harvey's cousin who died tragically a couple months before Kadyn was born but Harvey decided to stick with David. Either way, I love his name of course. So yea. Anyways. Harvey is going to name the next baby, that is whenever we decide to have the next baby. A few years from now? I don't know. He had names picked out already LOL. Kaylub for a boy and Kayla for a girl.
Well i just wanted to write an entry because I didn't have anything better to do LOL.
I am going to do something else.

Have a goodnight

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh? Me no understand (or maybe I do ?!) You and Harvey are 'thinking of' having more babies together. Does that mean you two are again an item? I thought you'd met that new guy? I mean .. it's definitely none of my business, but now I am just a bit lost, lol.

Sara said...

I guess I shoulda made this clear Harvey and I have worked our differences out, i ended things with that new guy..and just really wanted to be a family again with the one I love, Harvey is getting better and acually been more envolved in kadyns life then i ever imagined. Things are really looking up :-)

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Thank you for sharing your story of how you came up with his name. Kadyn David is a strong name - for a strong little man! Good choice :)
And, I'm happy to hear things are going so well on the homefront and everything's looking up. Kadyn is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you and Harvey are back on... it's my personal opinion that it's best that both Kaydn's parents be together to raise him together... all too often events of the sort you two have had to deal with can strain and break up a relationship... but it appears that the opposite is happening...? I'm so happy for you that it's working out. How is Kadyn healthwise? (I just wanna reach out and pinch his cute wittle chubby cheeks!! :-P )

Kristen said...

Thanks for sharing how you picked Kadyn's name. I enjoy hearing the stories behind one's name.

I'm glad to hear things are working out for you and Harvey. I was confused at first too but then I read your comment and now I'm all caught up.

It's fun to plan for the future...more babies, etc.

guadaluper said...

me gustaria saber mas del baby no hablo ingles si pudieran mandar informacion en espaƱol se los agracdeceria

Anonymous said...

kadyn reminds me of my daughter alexa, my daughter has multiple abnormalities, she has hydrocephalus too, a very weak heart, clubfoot/feet inverted, etc.
she died 1week after i gave birth, she stayed for 1week in NICU, when i searched hydrocephalus in youtube i saw kadyn's video, i really miss my daughter, thanks for sharing kadyn's video. i wanna see his present pictures, you guys are soooo lucky, take care of your baby.. im starting to love you kadyn :)) ur a fighter!

paula said...

kadyn reminds me of my daughter alexa, my daughter has multiple abnormalities, she has hydrocephalus too, a very weak heart, clubfoot/feet inverted, etc.
she died 1week after i gave birth, she stayed for 1week in NICU, when i searched hydrocephalus in youtube i saw kadyn's video, i really miss my daughter, thanks for sharing kadyn's video. i wanna see his present pictures, you guys are soooo lucky, take care of your baby.. im starting to love you kadyn :)) ur a fighter!