Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I found a new Obsession!


Computer Scrapbooking. Cheaper and you can still print them out. I love it! My first attempt is this right here. I think it came out great! So I am passing it on to Cayman's Mommy! I hope you like it!


I found out something about Kadyn. If he is fussy and refuses to eat, won't play with his favorite toy and has a clean diaper. Turn on music and he will be happy. I turned on the tv to the music station and BAM! No more fussieness. He is rolling around happy. (I think he is tired) hehe.

Well things are still going great!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try scrapblog.com

Warning! Highly addictive

Kristen said...

I LOVE IT!!! It took me by surprise me when your blog uploaded and I saw a picture of Cayman! The scrap page is just beautiful!

Thank you!!