Monday, March 2, 2009

As I said before, My mommy instincts where right


So Kadyn lays in the hospital right now really sick. He has seizure this morning at around 5:30AM. So we go to the first hospital to stabilize him. He is stable when we get there. He was at his great grams for the night. Well, he has been running a 102 degree fever and they can not figure out why. He has no sign of infection at all, and no sign that his shunt isn't working. His CT scan actually looked a little better. So they are still doing blood tests to try and figure this out. So when I know more I'll update ya'll!


Goodnight

6 comments:

LJR said...

Poor Kadyn. I raelly hope they get you some answers soon so he can be treated quickly and get back home. I will say some prayers for him

Kristen said...

Oh no! Not another one down. Elisabeth and Matthew are experiencing the same thing!

I'll be praying!!

Jill S. said...

They're dropping like flies! I hope Kaydn is doing okay and his stay is a short one!

Jill S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh I'm so sorry to this. I'll be praying that they are able to figure out what's going on and it will be something easy to treat.

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that Kadyn is sick again. I'm trying to stop periodically through the day to stop and say the following 4 wishes (I somewhat follow the science of mind and do ascribe to the edict of putting an intention out into the universe to influence an outcome):

I pray that Kadyn is strong
I pray that they find the reason for the fever soon
I pray that Kadyn is well soon
I pray that Kadyn STAYS well!