Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monday is the day

(yes he fell asleep just like that lol)
We went in for our port evaluation and Kadyn will be getting surgery Monday. It will be a one day thing. He will go home that day. I'm nervous but they said everything would be ok. They will be calling me tomorrow for the time. 

I only have to Heparin lock is once a month. It will be under the skin so it will be a little painful still to use it but it will be alot easier then poking him 10 times to get iv access. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is he feeling today?

Kristen said...

I can't believe he fell asleep like that! How funny! Definitely a kodak moment!

How nice it will be to this surgery behind you and to know that future IV's will be a much smoother experience.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable is that!!! I'm glad you had your camera available to capture this... it will keep you laughing and smiling for a very very long time!

I'm sorry he has to have another surgery, but I'm relieved for you that it is finally scheduled. Kadyn and you will be in my thoughts and prayers