Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome to the world!!!!


On May 26th my sister and her husband welcomed thier baby daughter into the world.


Madison Rose


8lbs 4oz 20 inches long


In my last video her big brother Dylan was the on patting Kadyn's head. I will up date more about Kadyn after I get off work!!!


It was so weird...I was holding Madison and I kept asking my sister if I was doing it right. I don't know what it's like to hold a baby with a "normal" size head. I was reluctant to hold her because I was scared that I'd go to lift her and toss her in the air!! (hehe)
I did hold her and the nurse would come in and ask if I needed a pillow, and I said no, I have built up my arm strength in the last 2 years. My sister and I chuckled together because we knew WHAT I was talking about.
She is beautiful and healthy!!!
(just a fun fact...she weighs more than Kadyn did at birth)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Last August, one of my best friends gave birth to their first baby. We went to the hospital to visit them and I held the baby. I know exactly what you are talking about, how a regular size baby head feels so different to hold. They feel light as a feather. :-)