Monday, June 8, 2009

I feel truely blessed and lucky!

Today was going to be a park day for Kadyn. Well as soon as we got to the park, it started pouring down rain. So we went back home, so much for awesome pictures. Well i decided to start just cleaning and stuff, so I am going through things and found and bunch of junk I don't need. So I started a donate pile. Well after that I decided to sit down and check out my myspace and I had a new friends request. I then was looking at her profile. OH she makes hates and stuff outta yard. Well I asked her if she could make a hat for Kadyn and I explained his conditon and his head size and everything and she was just so kindly and loving enough to agree to it. Here is her link, I suggest you guys check her out. Her stuff is amazing!


Also I am so excited that I am going to be recieving my first paycheck this week from my new job. I love my new job soo much. I will be taking pictures next time I go which is Thursday. I am just soooooo excited. I never liked a job this much until now.

Also Kadyn's birthday party is quickly approaching so I am glad I am getting paid in time to get the things needed for his birthday party. :-)

It's almost been 2 years. Can you believe it!!! Two years. At times it was very tough. It was hard, but it has been worth it all. To think those doctors said my baby boy wouldn't last a day past birth. Though we have had our biggest scare with him this year and the pictures to it.

Thats about it. I mean we fought with his seizures and things have finally settled down with that. Thankfully!! Well not much to update. He has been doing great nad just been very joyful!

0 comments: