Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have the bug

No, not the flu, but the baby bug. Everyone around me is having babies and it is making me want another one. Luckly I am smart enough to know that I couldn't handle another one right now haha! I totally thought everything out as to why I can't.

Ambulance rides, I couldn't take the little one with me, I can't stand in for xrays or ctscans. Also another diaper to change. Though I did think, maybe Kadyn would progress more if he seen another baby doing it. Maybe in a few more years I will want one. Gotta find someone to marry me first LOL! Maybe I can find someone rich. Im kidding.


I am finding humor in staying up until 230. Kadyn seems to think its a great thing. HE is playing and laughing and screaming in his bed like this is a circus. Fun times.

Well,


He is been such a happy baby the past few days. Today he took a bath, sat up in his chair, then went and played with my friends. He loves new vocies. You can see him listen closely to new sounds. It awesome.

1 comments:

LJR said...

I have the same bug recently. I can't have more kids, I have had surgery for that, but I still get that longing feeling. I have had a nephew, twin nieces, and 3 friends have babies in the last 2 or 3 months and now another friend due any day.

Babies are so sweet, but I know 3 is enough and it would be hard to take care of Emma with any more kids in the house, but I still can't help finding myself wishing I was feeding a baby in the middle of the night or cuddling up with a sweet half baby lotion half milk smelling baby in a rocking chair in the darkness of the night.