Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just like I said

Kadyn always keeps me on my toes. No fever today, no fussiness really, nothing, just the normal little boy I love. I have decided that we are going to buzz cut the rest of Kadyn's hair. LIke no shorter than a 4. I decided that it will be nicer and it will all grow back thicker and evenly.


I have been having a lot of headaches lately so I have an appointment with the doctor. They are normally when I wake up and late at night when I am tired. LIke right now I guess you could say. I have been getting super bad ones once a week. Like almost migranes. They have been going on for awhile now and I think it's time to make sure there is nothing wrong with me and that I need to be healthy for Kadyn.


Kadyn is doing really good though which I am glad. He is much better today but who knows for tomorrow. I had him sitting up for a little bit today.

Well he is sleeping and I am going to try and sleep my headache off.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a relief that Kadyn is back to his happy self.

Get some rest!

Lora said...

Hi Sara, My 4 year old daughter was on u tube yesterday watching things about babies (she loves babies) and she came across your video of Kadyn quite by accident, but me and my b/friend both watched it too, and had to check out your blog to see how your little guy was getting on :)
I started following you yesterday and look forward to your updates.
Kadyn is such a cutie, no woder you are so proud of him :)
Hugs Lora xx

bridget said...

Glad Kadyn is feeling better. That's always a plus. I hope your headaches get better and that it's nothing serious. And can't wait to see pics of Kadyn's new, new haircut!