Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kadyn got a haircut...

Before
After

So he was long over due for this!! His long hair kept that baby face I love so much. Now he actually looks like a big boy. A 2 year old. Sigh. Kadyn is getting soo big. Kadyn is not feeling good today at all. It started yesterday. He started running a fever, and I was at my parents house doing laundry. Well he was laying in bed with nothing but a tshirt and diaper on and he just started sweating and turned bright red, and my fan was on and it wasn't hot in the house at all. I was moving around and wasn't hot, so I left my laundry scooped him up and brought him back home. Took his temp 99.5. Not high enough to take him to the hospital. He also has runny poop. He has been sleeping all day now. He woke up to take a bottle. I took his temp 98.9. So idk. I am going to see how he acts today and everything. If he doesn't improve ill be calling his neurosurgan tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing. Hopefully it is just a virus.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

His haircut looks so much better! So clean and tidy, and looking cooler for the summer.

I hope he feels better.

Curls of Innocence said...

Awww, he is just too adorable! =O

Anonymous said...

OMG - he's doesn't look like a 'baby' anymore ~ he's really gotten to be a 'big boy'!! Too cute....