Friday, July 3, 2009

Something kinda creepy

So I was sitting here, checking my webpages and email, while Kadyn was sleeping. No big deal. Then I hear Kadyn wake up and for five minutes he was moving both hands like he was waving. His eyes were wide but not dialiated. I said Hi Kadyn and he smiled. He then rolled over and went to sleep. Now he is asleep. What I want to know is, was that some kind of seizure or did he wake up and then decided he would rather go to sleep. I am confused!

I'll talk to his doctor about it in the morning. That was just weird.


WEll he is back to sleep so I am going togo to sleep now. I have a lot of laundry and cleaning to do tomrrow.

4 comments:

Teri D said...

Maybe he was dreaming. Sometimes dreams can be so real you act them out.

Kristen said...

Kids like to keep their parents guessing.

Curls of Innocence said...

Wow, I bet that is creepy! O_O I hope it's nothing serious! =(

Anonymous said...

I think he was just super tired and doing a funny version of 'sleep walking'