Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ahhh moment

Kadyn is my everyday Ahhh moment. Even when things with his condition get really stressful, his smile just takes the stress away. Knowing that even when he is sick or in pain that he can still smile, really truely takes my breath away. The past two weeks Kadyn has been sick, with pink eye, head cold and an ear infection, yet not once did he cry, Not once did he fuss. He smiled played and talked through it all. Me...I get sick, and I want to curl up on my couch and cry into a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Kadyn is amazing! He is a tough boy! He is my life.

Tonight I am going to be going out. Every mommy deserves a break. I am going to hang out with a bunch of my friends and just have a good time. Kadyn is going to stay here with his daddy. I am thankful that his daddy was willing to stay home with Kadyn so I can get a bit of a break.


Kadyn is feeling a lot better. His eyes are no longer icky, and I believe his pink eye is gone, and I have to make an appointment on Monday to get his ear checked out. I hope that his infection is gone, although they say it can take up to three months for the ear to heal. This is Kadyn's 2nd ear infection, and to me, that is pretty good for being 2 years old and only 2 ear infections.

Well my friends are here to get me. I hope everyone has a good night <3

0 comments: