Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a day


Kadyn's sleep schedule is off again. He slept all day today. I believe it is because he is finally getting over the bug he had and now he is sleeping to get his strength up.


Kadyn did another acomplishment yesterday. I am very upset that I didn't have my camera ready but....





Are you ready....



















Do you really want to know...................
















This is a big one...............













Its.................














With the help of his daddy......














Kadyn took his first crawling steps. Yes Kadyn crawled. He held his head up on his own...and his daddy helps hold his torso up, and Kadyn moved his hands and knees and crawled. It was amazing. It made me happy. Although Kadyn can not sit up without support, he crawled.
:-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is a big one! A big amazing step! Oh I rejoice with you in Kadyn's exciting moment!

TannaLee said...

How far he has come... and how far he will go as the months pass... am so happy for you and him!!