Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kadyn has made 2 new milestones

Seriously? There must be something in the Ohio air because you just can't stop Kadyn. He has been getting on his hands and knees and trying to crawl. YAY! Also he finally after working with him for a year and a half, he is eating baby foods. He plays with it a little still but he will swallow it. How exciting! I loves it! I have been feeding him everytime he wants his bottle, to try and get more food in him. Also he is drinking more juices. YAY!


I am going to go jump in my sisters pond and ride a horse today I think. Kadyn has yet to nap. He has been up since 6am. It is now 4pm. Nap? Ever? Nope. He is anti-nap.

3 comments:

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

That is AWESOME!!! Go KADYN!!! He's amazing! Keep up the good work Momma!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO AMAZING! He is such a strong little boy!

Wendy said...

That is great Kadyn is progressing so well. Keep up all the good work. By doing exercises he will get stronger and achieve more milestones. You should try making his baby food. It is far more nutritious without all the preservatives and added ingredients. A blender works wonders. There are thickeners you can buy to add to things that are too watery. That is what they do in hospitals and nursing homes. I am a nurse and currently looking after critically ill children in their homes. I have a little guy just like Kadyn that I have looked after for 2 years. You are doing a great job.