Friday, October 2, 2009

Hmmm

Kadyn is doing good. He has not been himself lately, but I believe it's the weather. The weather has been so terrible lately that it's been messing with my sinus' and allergies too. As I am typing this kadyn is rolling around and getting in the crawling position, but he won't lift his head at all. It's cute. His daddy says that he looks like a turtle.

When I go to work Harvey stays home with Kadyn. I am only gone for 5 hours from 9am until 2pm. The one day I came home to this :

Yup, they are like two peas in a pod. Thankfully I was able to come home and relax and not have to go right into mommy mode so daddy could sleep. Harvey works midnights so if Kadyn is sleeping, he is going to sleep.

Here is a video of Harvey trying to help Kadyn crawl. Kadyn really wasn't working with him. I still think it's kinda cute, and made me chuckle :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the video! I have been trying to picture Kadyn as you have described him on his knees. He sure has gotten so strong.

Unknown said...

i love him so much....he is so sweet....Gog bless him and I'm very very happy that he is all right.....million kisses for him

TannaLee said...

Luv luv luv the camo-jammies!!!!