Friday, October 30, 2009

Ugh

Kadyn was okay for a day and now we are back to sleeping a lot. Kadyn has slept all day, and now sleeping through the night. He has only been awake for a few hours today. I am hoping it is the weather. I can't handle the stress of not knowing why he is acting like this, especailly when this is not normal for him. I have dealt with this for so long, and I just keep getting told well it is most likely a virus, really a virus now for over a year. This all started around this time last year. It was hockey season. Now please, please tell me i am not going crazy. I have gone to the point where I have actually begun to break down and cry because this just isn't fair. It was such a beautiful day out today and Kadyn didn't get to enjoy it because he slept it off. I mean it is just NOT fair at all!

Tomorrow may be my birthday, but I am not going to be happy about it until I know Kadyn is better. I am just frustrated beyond belief. I just.....grrr...i want to scream!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I follow your blog but don't comment often. I FULLY understand where you are!! I have a foster daughter with special needs. She has lived with me 11 1/2 years now. She had a shunt replacement this summer, it got infected the first week, removed and on a drain in hosp for 18 days then new shunt on the other side of her head. She continues to have episodes of screaming DAY and NIGHT. They found she had gallstones and removed those 1 month after the last shunt placement. Still screaming and crying periodically. I canNOT figure out what is going on. She was never like this before. The shunt series they do to check if they are working IS A JOKE!!!! They haven't showed it NOT working yet but when they go in there IT IS NOT WORKING!!!UGH Please hang in there (myself included)! I know these precious children need our stability. It isn't easy being a Mom at all (I raised two of my own) but especially hard when they can't tell you what hurts. Praying for you and precious Kadyn.

Blog do Tiago Davi said...

Hello. I hope your baby be awake to give you a beautiful smile. You deserve, because you are wonderful. You are his straight, and I really know how it is hard but if you came until here it is because you are special. God bless you and your family.