Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Seasons are here



Truly Kadyn has had it rough during the past holiday season's but this year I am determined that this year will be different. We are creeping up on Kadyn's 1 year shunt surgery anniversary, and I am thinking about celebrating it. I don't know how yet, maybe with a cake and family members around to share in the joy of it.

The wonderful thing about this Christmas is what a wonder friend (Jenn) is doing for Kadyn and I. I am inspired by her and her willingness to just want to help everyone. She has dreams and she is fulfilling them, Oh I forgot to mention, She also has hydrocephalus too. Yup. She is an amazing person. She has adopted Kadyn into a wonderful program called Just Believe. I am so excited and honored to be apart of this program.

Kadyn slept a lot today. I called the nurse and they told me to keep him home since when he was awake he was in a good mood. I don't know but, I am hoping it's the weather.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It fills me with so much joy to see Kadyn with the Christmas tree. I am just dieing to get ours up. The hardest part about getting my tree up is convincing Mike that that is acceptable before Thanksgiving. :)

Jenn sounds wonderful and what a sweet person to have in your lives.

Sara said...

Kristen,

It's totally acceptable! I have ours up because I think it just looks pretty up before Thanksgiving!! Our tree went up the day after Halloween! haha!

Jennifer said...

Well I just teared up!!!

Sara no one deserves this more than you & Kadyn!! Words cannot express how happy & excited I am. Not only do I get the chance to help one of our own from our Detroit Hydrocephalus family; but I get to help a friend in need. Although I cannot guarantee a Christmas for Kadyn at home, I can bring people across the country together to bring a special Christmas for one special family. Kadyn is one of my daily inspirations.

If anyone would like to become involved please contact me by e-mail: Jenn.Bechard @gmail.com - OR- visit the event page: http://tinyurl.com/yds4oht .

Sara remember I am always here, along with my mom!