Monday, November 2, 2009

Kadyn is still not himself

I don't know. He goes from being okay for a day or two and then he is right back to sleeping a lot and being cranky. This is really starting to get to me. It's stressing me out so bad that my headaches are coming back really bad now. I need answers. Kadyn needs answers. Everything has shown that his shunt is working. It is just not fair. I want to know why he is acting like this. Kadyn deserves so much better. He was cranky on Halloween, the night after he slept a lot, then today he just keeps sleeping. How does someone sleep so much? I know I can't and I love sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be busy for me. I have a WIC appointment to get Kadyn his Pediasure, then I have to stop by work and pick up my work things and then I have to stop by my moms and let her dogs out. MY parents are watching my sisters kids and are gone for the next few days.
I am also going to take Kadyn to see his Neurosurgeon. I can't handle this anymore. WE NEED ANSWERS!

2 comments:

Mandy Rhoden said...

You're in my prayers! Love, Mandy

Anonymous said...

Maybe the mood swings are him just bein a toddler? I'm not so sure! But I hope everything is well. :)