Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sometimes I think too much..

The past two years have probably been the hardest, saddest, and happiest two years of my life. I have had many days where I am just thankful to have my little family. Other days, I get the feeling of being selfish for Kadyn going through all that he has gone through, but when I see him smile I realize that he isn't suffering. He is just going through some bumps in his road of life. Many people go through many bumps, sometimes mountains. I think Kadyn has about climb his mountain of medical messes. I feel blessed to know that Kadyn is happy no matter what life throws him. Then I wonder, why can't everyone else be this happy...no matter what life throws them. Kadyn doesn't know anything more than surgeries, seizures, hospitals, pokes, and all. This is his normal and it is a miserable normal, and yet he smiles more than anyone I know. I think he gets that from me. I am the type that no matter how horrible i feel, or how much I feel like I could cry, I always just smile. I always think to myself that tomorrow is another day and if its going to rain then I will just take it on. I have learned the past two years so much more about myself. Kadyn has taught me so much about myself!

Kadyn gets his special chair on Wednesday. I am excited. Minus the part were it can come anywhere between 9am and 6pm, but it's worth the wait to see Kadyn in his chair. :-)

2 comments:

alfrhnsby said...

Good Post...!

http://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com
REAL JOBS
https://www.cashle.com/?ref=alfrhnsby

Kristen said...

What a sweet post. Your thoughts and words are beautiful. Somehow I missed this post from yesterday. I tagged you in my post from this afternoon. How ironic, that your post from yesterday ties in so well with the post I tagged you in. Check out my blog for details. :)