Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleep?

So.....it's 7am and I have yet to go to sleep.


I am sure you're wondering why, if you're not, you would of stopped reading after the first sentence :).

Well Kadyn had fallen asleep around 11pm, and woke up at 3am, I was cleaning and getting chores done during this time, well he threw up all over his bed, so I moved him into mine so I could clean the bed up, he threw up again in mine, so I took all blankets and everythig and washed them, then bathed Kadyn, put him back in bed with clean sheets where he went back to sleep. I checked his temp and it's 99.9. When he was awake he was happy and playful, and for some reason this time my Mommy alarm is not going off. I am actually not too worried about it for he is very happy, actually overly happy. I am thinking that it is a some kind of stomach bug and that he will get over it. I guess I should try and get some shut eye while I still can./ :)

Kadyn's daddy omes home tomorrow night! Oh and 2 more days until Kadyn gets Christmas! YAY!!!!

0 comments: