Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And we are back

Kadyn is better now. He had the one seizure and slept it off and now he is fine. He didn't even have to go to the hospital. He woke up in an amazing mood. So Harvey and I decided to go out for his birthday. We had a nice time with all of our friends. Kadyn's Nana watched him and we picked him up. He slept most the time he was there. He woke up this morning in a good mood, took his meds like a champ and he just was amazing. So I think he had the seizure yesterday from exhaustion. I am not worried about taking him in because he is acting like his normal self. So I don't think it is his shunt. He has no fever so I don't think it is infection.

Tomorrow Harvey leaves. Today is Harvey's last day at home. Tomorrow I take him to the airport where he will be gone for 3 months, then he will return for 2 weeks and go back then go to Afghanistan. I am going to miss him. Kadyn is laying in bed with me because I don't feel very good. I woke up and gave him a bath because for some reason he peed through his diaper. So I gave him a bath and got him dressed and he has been laying next to me talking and playing.

Here is the biggest news. He is actually keeping his socks on haha!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope it's a very special time all together on Harvey's last day home for awhile.

Knowledge Safari said...

Glad things are going well! Let Harvey know that we appreciate his service. Hang in there!

Tara said...

Remember that it goes by quickly! Just know that im always here if you need anything!