Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad Day

Poor Kadyn.

He woke up in an excellent mood so I decide to take him and his daddy out to breakfast for his daddys birthday. Well, he had fallen asleep right when we were about the leave, then he woke up and had a seizure. It lasted for about 3 minutes then stopped and he had a few more little tremors after and then he went back to sleep. He is still sleeping. I am worried but I want to wait and see how he will be when he wakes up. He woke up once and cried so I fixed him a bottle and he went back to sleep. He has no fever so that is good, but why the seizure? I am going to keep a close eye on him now.

4 comments:

sew4my3 said...

Hello,
I ran across your video on youtube of Kadyns birth and struggles and was so touched by your loving dedication. I just had to see your blogs and see how he was doing now. It is just wonderful to see such a beautiful family like yours and hear how you are living day to day with some extreme medical circumstances with such grace.
I am a mom of twins that were born 9 weeks premature and a son who was born 3 week early. My husband and I watched as our twin girls struggled with illness. We would count the weeks when one of them would not have to return to the hospital for one illness or another due to their weaken immune systems. They were 7 years old before we went 4 months without a single hospital stay and then as the years went by it became less and less and now they are 21 years old and finishing up college to become teachers. They still have a few medical issues one with heart problems and the other still has some immunity issues but are very happy loving daughters. Our son is sixteen and you would never have thought he was born with health issues now.
Anyway, I just had to contact you and let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless

Knowledge Safari said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking of you and Kadyn. Hang in there!

Kristen said...

Aw, that's so sad. I'm so sorry. I hope little man feels better quickly.

Anonymous said...

He isn't constipated again is he, maybe??