Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home Nursing

So Kadyn is going to have a visiting nurse come tomorrow. Why? I understand the reasons but I just don't get it. I know I asked for the nurse for the end of the month to do his port heplocks, but not to visit every week. But I guess it's okay. Idk. I am not used to help at all. So I guess I'll just wait and see how I like it.

Harvey leaves next Friday. I think I am going to take a trip to Ohio that Saturday, or maybe I'll go after the Hydrocephalus Support group meeting.

Kristen! I have been meaning to tell you about it, because I am unsure if there is one in Ohio or not. But I wanted to invite You, Cayman and Mike. I am going to email you the details :)

I am going to go to church for the first time in months. With everything that has been going around and how sick we all have been I haven't been going. I was going to go this Sunday but I figured with Harvey leaving so soon it's best to stay home and let him spend time with Kadyn.


Nothing really has been happening. Things have been quiet. Which is awesome. I like it. I don't like when Kadyn isn't feeling good. It scares me.

:)








4 comments:

Kristen said...

Quiet is good, isn't it? I'm so glad Kadyn has been feeling better.

I can imagine it would feel strange to have someone else come in to help out with Kadyn. That would feel odd to me too. But who knows, maybe it will turn out to be wonderful. And if not, I guess it's just temporary.

We haven't been to church in a few Sundays ourselves. It gets difficult doesn't it when our kiddos aren't feeling well? It will feel good to return.

I look forward to hearing about the support group meeting. Again, I'm sorry we can't be there. I hope it's a lot of fun and informative.

Knowledge Safari said...

Glad things are calm right now! Glad you can get out a bit now.

Sasha said...

You have the most amazing strength. I just happened to stumble upon your videos on youtube and they brought joyful tears to my eyes.

Any one with special needs sure is a gift :) They are all amazing beautiful people and Kadyn is blessed to have parents like you! :)

Tara said...

We LOVE our new church that we go to.

IDK if I could handle having someone come in and be there with Michelle. Good luck with the nurse!