Wednesday, January 27, 2010

RIP TRESSEL



Such a good dog :( I was there when he took his lasts breaths. I held him close and petted him through it. I feel so horrible. :( He was an amazing dog and deserved soo much better. The dogs that hurt him are going to be put a sleep. Although inside I want them to suffer like Tressel did, I know that it's not the right thing to do. My sister is taking them to get put down because she feels they are too viscous and so do I. Tressel had too short of a life, but he was loved. He was the most amazing Sheltie in the world. He comforted me and everyone else when he was sick, and he always just wanted his ears scratched. I held back tears while I was holding him, I tried to be strong to give him my strength to live, but he gave up, after an hour of fighting, he gave in, and thats when I cried. I know I did nothing wrong, but I feel like I didn't do enough. I believe brain injuries is what took his life. :( He will truly be missed.

3 comments:

Knowledge Safari said...

So sorry for your loss. I also read your other post and am so happy that Kadyn is doing well. Hang in there!

Kristen said...

Aw, so sad!!

Heather said...

So sorry babe I really am. :( love you