Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a day we had!!

Kadyn was being so good, that I almost forgot he was around. He played on the floor so nicely so I could help my sister by cleaning and making the kids dinner. I also had to break the news to my 13 year old niece that her dog died. She noticed he was gone and asked. I don't think my heart hurt that bad ever! To see her so upset and it just broke my heart. I cooked the kiddo's lasagna today and garlic bread. It was pretty good. I also gave Kadyn some tomato sauce from the Lasagna, that didn't go over so well. I have been trying to give Kadyn more juice lately and he just refuses it. So today I am going to try nothing but juice, except during medicine time. This is going to be a rough day! The kiddos have school around 7:10 the bus comes and gets them. I am going to go to the mall sometime today because I have a little extra money and I think I want to spend it on me. I went through my check list.

Kadyn has enough Food to last until his appointment
Enough diapers to last 3 months
Enough wipes to last 6 months
Enough clothes to last a million years (over exaggeration)
He is good on everything so what will it hurt to spoil me right?


Monday I am getting a hair cut and color :) How exciting! It was given to me for Christmas from one of the families who donated. They decided to get me a free coupon for a cut and color. How amazing is that?!!! I haven't had my hair cut in along time!


Going to try and convince Kadyn to go back to sleep..Yeah we will see how that goes! haha

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Have fun treating yourself to shopping. :)

Heather said...

You totally deserve it and I tell you that all the time! Glad that you were able to! how are you getting it cut and colors? It's been about a year since it's been colored I think. lol. That's forever in your world or hair, ha ha. I know that affected you so much with her dog and so sorry