Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SURPRISE DADDY IS HOME!

What a surprise I woke up to this afternoon. Yes, afternoon. I have always dedicated Kadyn's afternoon nap to my nap also. A long with dealing with Kadyn's health issue's and cleaning, laundry, and everything else I get tired. I always told myself no matter what I wouldn't over exhaust myself. So, I nap with my little guy. We were very lazy about it today too. We both napped 3 hours. Then my phone goes off. Ohh a text message! I wonder if it's Daddy? Kadyn just says DADA!

So I look and it says New Message from Harvey! WOOT! So I read it. It said he was on his way home. WHAT? You're not suppose to be back until Thursday. Well, we got him back a few days early! How exciting! I am. We are staying at my moms house so he can spend time with Kadyn. He i actually sleeping with him right now. I have a terrible headache and took some Advil PM to help with it and then here soon I am going to fall.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Just kidding!

I don't have any pictures yet, and it will most likely be a while, As I am going to take pictures of Harvey being home and post it in a post. I am not sure how much I'll be blogging as, well my time is kinda taken up!

<3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mucho ánimo desde España.