Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One word describes me

EXHAUSTED

I really just don't want to be here anymore. I feel as though this is torture. Kadyn doesn't seem to mind he is just happy anywhere. I honestly just think he can understand things but he can not communicate them. I don't like that. It makes me sad.

I also have been getting emails and comments on the car seat, I appreciate everyone willingness to help, it truly shoes that there are still good people out there. I felt this would be easier than replying to everyone, but someone has already gotten Kadyn his car seat. :) I thank God for her wonderful selflessness to do this for my son. Thank you will never be good enough to show how much I appreciate her kindness towards my son and I! I would like to thank everyone who has stepped forward and asked to help. You are all wonderful!

Also, as soon as Kadyn get's his ICP monitor in I will take pictures for those who are curious I will also explain what it does (Michelle if you would like to use the pictures from the blog you are more than welcome too, and any information you would like to take from this please do.) The blog will come out either Thursday or Friday. Also I am planning a big blog about everything that Kadyn has gone through, and different things he has gone through to find is last shunt malfunction, that the Neurosurgeons were able to fix without replacing the shunt. I am typing it out on Notepad first so I get it perfect. I still don't know if there will be pictures of Kadyn or others. I am hoping to really hoping to fulfill the curiosity or those who have been wondering what Kadyn has been going through and the different terms I have been using. I often don't take in account that people just don't know what I am talking about because not everyone is affected by hydrocephalus. Sometimes I think that everyone is affected by this condition. Why I just don't know and most likely will never know. My brain works in funny ways.

Also Kadyn has learned to blow kisses when saying bye. So I hope to get that on video. That if very difficult when every time I pull out my camera he decides to stop doing the cute things that he normally does.

I am exhausted. Kadyn doesn't sleep. He just doesn't sleep at night. I can't stand it. I am going crazy. Oh well.


3 comments:

Lovely Rita said...

Saying a prayer that you get some rest. It's not easy living with a high need child, or even children with just regular-type needs. Hang in there!

Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

after seeing the very last picture of kayden, i would say that he looks kind of like his mommy, judgeing by the slide shows from youtube. Im going to look up hydrocephalus and read into what it is more, i also have never heard of it.