Monday, March 29, 2010

Thursday is the magic day!

Hold on to the pattern of wholesome teaching you learned from me — a pattern shaped by the faith and love that you have in Christ Jesus.

~ 2 Timothy 1:13


Kadyn is scheduled for surgery on Thursday! He will get his shunt back into his head and be off these crazy EVD's. I am hoping to be home either Friday or Saturday. I am pretty excited. Last night Kadyn and I went for a nice little walk. We also had our friends Jenn and Jenn (yes both names Jenn lol) here to visit. It was wonderful! Kadyn has been doing so awesome lately. He is just making me smile! Today when he naps I am going to do my Easter shopping and go shoe shopping. I don't think I'll have time to do so before Kadyn comes home. I am just going to get Kadyn a ready made Easter basket. As we been in the hospital it's the easiest and cheapest route to go and since Kadyn doesn't and can't eat candy anyways. I am going to find a basket with stuffed animals in it as that is all Kadyn will play with.


1 comments:

Kristen said...

It delights me to hear Kadyn is doing better.