Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tomorrow!

We are having our 2nd Detroit Hydrocephalus Support Group. I am so excited for this one. Kadyn's neurosurgeon is going to be there to talk. I am so over excited about that. Kadyn always says No or Bye bye when he is in the room but maybe he will be good lol.

Today we had a lazy day. Didn't really do much. We napped a lot, I guess he wasn't feeling good either. I took him out to get pizza, and then later on we did a little grocery shopping and got his medication. I am now waiting on him to fall asleep. He fights sleep now. It's kinda frustrating but not too bad. I am thankful that he is able to do so.

Tomorrow is suppose to be nice out, I am going to try and take Kadyn for a walk before we have our group and then make me a dinner. Thinking Steak and Corn and a salad will be good!

Don't forget to support Kadyn's Miracle Mile! We are walking for a cure!!!

0 comments: