Thursday, April 15, 2010

Probably one of the worst days!


Today Kadyn had a seizure. It was a very short seizure, two minutes, which is very good for him, normally they are like an hour long or even longer. Kadyn came out of it at home also. He was so postictal that I was very worried. When I went to put him in his car seat he just folded in half and couldn't hold himself up, so I have to lean the car seat back as far as I could get it and lean it back a lot. Finally after getting that done I drove off to the hospital. By the time we got here and got ct scan and he even got an ultrasound to check something (I forgot what) he was awake and 100% better. Neurosurgery decided to keep him over night. I went home to get somethings and saw that my Bunny hadn't eaten at all nor drank much. Well, I tried giving Mr Bunny a bath because he messed all over himself, well, he ended up having a seizure and dying :(. I am very upset. I have had this bunny for over 7 years now and I just miss him already. It hurt to bury him out back. Today was just a terrible day for me. This was the most friendliest bunny ever. He would come to the front of the cage when I walked by to get petted and he would jump around his cage when he wanted attention. He was litter box trained and loved apples. I miss him already.

The good news is that Kadyn and I will be home tomorrow. I will have to take Mr Bunnies empty cage downstairs :( But at least I'll be home.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Sara, I'm so sorry! What a terrible day! I pray for a much better day for you all tomorrow!

*hugs*

Teri D said...

Sara I am so sorry! Praying for things to start looking up for you soon.

Lea said...

I'm sorry for your cute rabbit, glad Kadyn's doing better, and hope for better days.

erin said...

Sara, I saw your dedication video to Kadyn on Utube and was truely touched. I have a 20 month old who I absolutly adore and thank God daily that he is healthy and happy. Kayden is a lucky lucky little boy to have you guys as his parents and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family as Kayden continues to defy the odds. Love him xtra for the Sellers family!!