Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vacation!

My vacation was amazing! I loved every second of it. The first night was the hardest, being away from Kadyn really struck my heart, it did get a little easier knowing that I was going to be going home to him, so I tried my best to have an amazing time. I think I did! I made new friends that quickly became family. When you're in the army, your friends are family there. I am glad to be apart of that family. We saw so many amazing things and Las Vegas is really the city that never sleeps. I am very thankful for the amazing opportunity to go. I will have pictures and stuff at another time.

Kadyn did not take me being gone very well. My mom said he was pretty good but has his moments where all he did was cry. This broke my heart but also made me happy because this means he realizes his surroundings. When I came home and said hi to him, he got so excited that he smiled, screamed, laughed, threw his arms and legs all over and it was just amazing!

I love my little man. He is not doing so well though. The weather really has him down. I am hoping it clears so I can have my happy little pumpkin back :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a good feeling to know that he knows you are "Mom" and no one else.

Look forward to your pictures!

Anonymous said...

awe you are momma and he knows it that feeling is amazing i bet